Friday 25 April 2008

My First Blog...



The above picture was taken in Ramallah in October 2005.

After years of travelling and taking pictures my friend has persuaded me to start a blog... Its about time! You can view my friend Judy's blog (who persuaded me to submit to my inner blog) here...

I find photojournalism fascinating, although I was oblivious to its potential as a career when I was a teenager, so I found myself in the world of Information Technology. After some years focusing on my career in the IT industry, I have been lucky enough to be able to live on two continents and to indulge in my love of travel and document my travels in photographs. I have some back travels and pictures to add to this blog over time, hopefully I will learn quickly because I am not the most patient learner :) The posts here are a work in progress, I have still to add pics for reference in some and even spell check others, so forgive my sloppy work for now, please!?

Onwards and Upwards!

No comments: